On prestigious Jermyn Street, in the heart of St James's, is Rowley's Restaurant. Situated in the building which was once home of the original Walls Butcher Shop, the owners of Rowley's have kept the charm of this 19th century land mark site alive with the original tiled walls and ceilings, the stained glass windows and the plaque above the front door unveiled by grandson of Queen Victoria in 1930 in remembrance of the last in line, Thomas Wall.
Rowley's Restaurant opened in 1977 and has been famous around the world since then for it's Entrecote Steak and secret herb butter sauce, which is left to sizzle on the table, accompanied by an unlimited supply of delicious French Fries.
Rowley's Restaurant is the ideal setting to enjoy lunch or dinner in St James's as well as providing a perfect atmosphere for a business lunch, pre-theatre dinner or indeed a group Christmas meal.
Please take the time to visit our sister hotel, The Old House Hotel in Wickham Hampshire.